Strenghts and Benefits US
- Sound – Big sound from a compact footprint thanks to the 2.5″ 10 Watt 8 Ohm Neodymium speaker and Digital Sound Processor (DSP) it not only sounds big, it can be cranked all the way up without distortion. Intuitive design, oversized buttons, and aux-in capability make it the perfect shop and jobsite companion keeping you connected to your music and your world.
- Functionality – FM reception coupled with Bluetooth® (4.1) capability provides fl exibility to either tune in your favorite local station or stream your own music from your mobile device. Additionally, the SYSROCK pairs with smartphones for hands free usage. The Radio Data System (RDS) provides data from FM broadcasting stations that provide song information, artist, and time of day. IPX3 Rating for splash protection making it ready for the jobsite.
- System – The dual-source energy options allow the SYSROCK to use either the supplied power cord or use Festool fl at pack batteries (10.8 – 18.0 volt). The 1/4″- 20 internal mount is compatible with Festool Magnetic SysLite adapter so you can attach the SYSROCK nearly anywhere or mount it to a commonly available camera tripod. A hanging hook is supplied as well. And it is covered by Service All-Inclusive warranty including 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- FM radio with Bluetooth® and AUX-IN interface
- Operation with Festool battery packs (ideally with BPC 18 Li-ion) or mains cable
Includes110 V adapter, aux-in cable, in bag